Sunday, June 29, 2008

It'll be a while

I should most definitely be sleeping right now but I thought I should fit one more post in before I'm gone for the week.

12:30am, Subway sandwich and a warm shower to wake me up. I pack a little of my stuff and then my mom decides we should go bathing suit shopping again, I am less than thrilled. And of course it showed, my mom kept bugging me as to why I was so grumpy and one she figured out just kept grilling me anyways. So let's just say the next hour was very uncomfortable and we didn't find a suit.

Got home, watched some VM and then packed a little more. My friend came and picked me up for the party around 6:15pm and that's when the night picked up. Chatted a little then ate outside and just plain goofed off. The kid who's party it is starts shooting off some littler fireworks and some chinese firecrackers. And of course, considering it's boys playing with the fireworks he manages to burn his finger a little. It looked a lot worse than it was, a firecracker went off a little too early so the skin was a little burnt looking, but after a little ice on it he was fine.

Spent a lot of time just goofing off with people and hanging out. Watched a bunch of the boys play Smash until it got dark whence we headed outside to play with the big stuff. The fireworks were really pretty and we did sparklers but I did get a few bug bites even with massive smoke and some bug spray, but I didn't itch them so they don't bug me.

A couple of us hung out pretty damn late, I got back to my house at 12:30am, and we were just talking about random shit.

Kacey I wish you could've been there!!!

I have to pack a little more now.
6am sharp.
I hope I don't burn too horribly.

kthxbye.

No comments: