Friday, June 20, 2008

Now is the time

10am, chocolate chip Chewy bar, monotonous 3.5-mile bike ride, collapse on floor, cold shower & Attack of the Show! And all before noon, I'm so productive.

I half-watched an episode of Crossing Jordan but mostly surfed around the Internet ... again. I forgot how much time I spend on the Internet when I have nothing to do. I watched YouTube videos of Erin Foley, an episode or two of We're Getting Nowhere on AfterEllen and caught up on a couple blog posts that I missed.

Watched Little Miss Sunshine on my computer 'cause my external kicks some serious ass. After that I started looking around for some good design sites online. I finally found out the name of the lounge chair of my dreams, or at least it's origination. Eames <33. My grandma has one in the basement of her second home and I spend as much time as I possibly can in that thing when I'm up there. It's so comfortable and leather (normally I'm opposed to it but it's so damn fabulous). I want to start an online scrapbook of all the fabulous things I'd love to have in my apartment, 'cause I can guarantee it will be totally kickass ... like me!!

Check it out: http://www.plumen.com/

I found these light bulbs on TreeHugger a while back and I fell in love. They're so funky and just decoration by themselves so hopefully they'll still be in business when I'm ready to buy them. I figured that I should start collecting books for my planned massive library. Every time I go to a garage sale I peruse their book selection, every time I go to Goodwill I check out the books, and of course there are those stores strictly for books. I'm keen on pretty much any book but science fiction is my passion so I think scifi will be the bulk of my planned collection. All the art for my apartment will likely come from DeviantArt 'cause all of the stuff on there is AMAZING and not very expensive.

Maybe when I have free time I'll go to the craft store and buy some canvas covered frames so I can make use of some of my old t-shirts. I've always wanted to created my own artwork and stapling old t-shirts to wooden frames will be my start ... 'cause my drawing has gone to the shit hole, lol.

Went to dinner at Puerto Vallarta's, a local mexican place with fabulous queso, with my mom because she didn't want to cook dinner and I didn't want to eat leftovers. :]

Anyways, I just finished watching 4 straight episodes of Veronica Mars. I downloaded all three seasons before I left school and I've been meaning to start watching them because I loved that show so much. Veronica was my hero, and Kristen Bell is a hot tamale, as Elle in Heroes? Oh goodness, knockout.

So I'm going to watch more now and then probably pass out. Last night I went to bed at midnight 'cause I didn't have anything to do, but then I got about 9.5 hours of solid sleep, except I had to go to the bathroom at 4am. I forgot how weird it is to walk around without my glasses on.

Anyways, more Mars, the last episode I watched had Damone's "Now Is The Time" in the ending so I was pleasantly surprised. One of the tattoos I plan on getting includes a summation of Damone lyrics from "When You Live": Live with your soul / Love with your heart. Purty innit?

I <3 Veronica Mars.
Hayden Panettiere has a kind of annoying singing voice.
Strawberry milkshakes are delicious.

kthxbye.

No comments: