Sunday, June 22, 2008

We cannot settle for a quick defeat

My mom came to wake me up at 12:28pm ... "I'm going to Menard's, cinnamon rolls on the oven." And then I was out of bed and downstairs before she'd even left, man do I love cinnamon-infused baked goods.

Veronica Mars all day, I really need to get a life. I had an urge to start writing at one point during the afternoon and actually took a break after an episode. I got as far as opening up a Word document and a Firefox window to check Facebook real quick and then the Internet entrapped me with all it's digital splendor and I was gone for an hour without realizing I'd not done what I wanted. By the time I did realize Word was still open my muse was but another stream of dust in the vacuum my addled brain has become. That's probably why my writing is currently better than it has been in quite some time.

Anyways, I watched a new Brunch with Bridget vlog, I just <3 that she was a cheerleader, I know where all that energy sprouted from. She had this other comic Gloria Bigelow on and she was coincidently a cheerleader in high school and college too so the two had pom-poms and wrote cheers about being gay. It was cute and chock full of enough spastic movement to top Bridge's episode with Elizabeth Keener. Lol I saw Keener on a commercial for sliced deli meat, I actually irl lol'd, 'cause I'm so awesome. Oh no my writing is digressing, ah who cares.

A trip to Target produced 6 packs of gum ... for only $4; AMAZING! Oh and also another pair of sweat crop pants. I needed a new backpack (I want to snag a good one before we go to Yellowstone) but Target was mreh on the matter so to a local sporting goods store I will go! I got a phone call from a college buddy right as I got home and we chatted a bit. I think she's going to try and come visit me while I'm at my grandma's the first week of July. That's right, I'm leaving next Sunday for the first week of my vacation.

There will be plenty of beach, but hopefully not plenty of sun burn. Dune buggy rides, movies, antique shopping, horseback riding is also a possibility. It'll be pretty fantastic. We're coming back on the 4th for fireworks at home and then I don't think we're leaving the 5th but there is a possibility that we'll leave that soon for Yellowstone. I have to spend every ounce of my free time this week planning out shite for Yellowstone because I don't think my dad will be doing much, well that is except for paying for everything. :]

I think I'm going to try and get some sleep now and leave Veronica Mars high and dry. I made it through the first season and I'm on episode 3 of the second season, Charisma Carpenter made her guest appearance the last episode so I had a Buffy/Angel flashback, I <3'd Cordelia, not as much as Angel though. Work tomorrow, kill me.

David Boreanaz <3
Late night chocolate <33
K-Bell <333

kthxbye.

No comments: