Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fingerprints

7:40am once again. Rice crispies for breakfast and also a cookie, it was so tempting with those pretty red sprinkles ... delicious.

Got to work and immediately started in on the binders. Put massive amounts of papers into individual plastic sleeves and organized tabs, so much fun. Went to lunch downtown to a pizza place called Bazbeaux's, it was soo good. I had a slice of sausage and a side salad with creamy cucumber dressing. After lunch my mom and I stopped by this store called At Home In The City, it's got all these quirky items for your home, decorations and all that jazz. They've got a section called Silver In The City which is all silver jewelry so I was in heaven. My mom and I spent 10 minutes looking at rings and she bought me and early b-day present, it's a braided ring, and I love it to pieces. I feel kind of weird wearing a ring though 'cause I haven't worn one in such a long time it feels funny to having something on my finger.

Went back to work and put together the actual binders and then sleeved some more papers and did some more tabs, more binders too. I read an article on Lisa Edelstein and her doggy, such a pretty fluff ball, kind of looked like an Alaskan Malamute, but it didn't say in the article what he was.

I listened to Katy Perry's new album maybe 4 times today but I listened to Charlotte Sometimes' new album more than 5 times. Charlotte Sometimes has a song called "Losing Sleep" that I love to death and that girl has some amazing pipes, can't wait to see her at Warped Tour.

Did some minor surfing on the Internet when I got home and had some excellent Chinese (that my mom made, from frozen stuff of course) for dinner. I watched an episode of The Office (I <3 Michael) and then watched Last Comic Standing and I saw Erin Foley (I <3 her too). Watched this weird show called Fear something or other, it had Jack Carter from Eureka on it, I think that's the only reason I watched.

I keep forgetting that So You Think You Can Dance is on so I don't know any of the dancers, I even missed the results show tonight. Maybe I'll remember next week. Semi-finals of Last Comic Standing is next Thursday so I'm definitely going to watch that.

I'm watching Kathy Griffin My Life on the D List right now, I <3 Kathy Griffin.

Strawberry shortcake is delicious.
MTV is actually good in the morning.
My stomach hurts, rawr!

kthxbye.

No comments: