Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Will someone wake me up?

My dad woke me up 10 minutes before my alarm went off, who the fuck does that? I had to go to the dentist at 9:30am so I ate half a pop-tart, cleaned my teeth and my dad drove me. I was literally in the waiting room for all of 15 seconds before somebody came to get me, Wednesday 9:30am, mark it down, you need the dentist you go then. The dental assistant I had was kind of cute .. and she had braces with pink rubber bands, I lol'd on the inside. She took impressions of my teeth before the actual dentist got there and the stuff smelled kind of funny. The dentist buzzed my tooth down to a little niblet, it was so gross, like the size of a baby tooth then they gave my a temporary crown. I get the real one in 3 weeks, fun fun fun.

Got back to the house, changed, grabbed a water bottle and went for a bike ride at the park maybe 2 blocks away. I put spf 70 on my face and arms to make sure I wouldn't get a farmer's tan, ew. I think I did maybe 3.5 miles in about 25 minutes, it was so damn hot though. I got back to the house and almost collapsed on the living room floor. I chugged the rest of my water and took a nice cold shower then retired to my room for a couple episodes of South of Nowhere, I'm at the end of season 2 right now, only one more season to go. :]

After my sister got back from summer school I decided to go out and "tan" on my trampoline, but I don't really tan and the smallest spf sunscreen we had was 50. That's what I get for being fair-skinned. So I basically just lounged outside and listened to music, it was nice and relaxing, I think I'm gonna try and do it more often.

The rest of the afternoon I pretty much just surfed the Internet and watched South of Nowhere 'cause I'm so awesome. I counted the number of calories I ate today and apparently it only totaled up to around 1200, and I think normally you're supposed to eat at least 2000, oops. But it's a good way to loose weight I suppose. I haven't been eating nearly as much since I got back home which is good because I think I might have lost a little weight.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow but I've got a meeting to go to with my mom, which means I get sit there and listen to old guys talk. We are, however, going downtown for the Strawberry Festival, should be delicious.

Man, now I want some strawberries. :/
My computer is noisy.
I still <3 The Veronicas.
I hope it's not too hot out tomorrow.

kthxbye.

No comments: