Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hot 'N' Cold

I woke up before noon, first accomplishment of the day.

There were already children in my house before I got up. My brother has made good friends with two boys that live down the street so they're at our house every single day without fault. One of them is very very tiny, he's a year and a grade younger than my brother, the other is like 5'5", a year older and in the same grade as my brother, that's 4th btw. He's a fucking giant.

But anyways, I had Cap'n Crunch for brunch while I watched the new episode of Brunch with Bridget! I love this girl so much, she's hilarious. Today her guest was another vlogger on AfterEllen, the girl who's in charge of the Ghostella videos. They're B-list horror shorts and so fucking hilarious. The two of them were off the wall and made me tear up laughing multiple times. At one point Bridget tried to do a handstand and she knocked down one of her posters and almost kicked her guest in the face, I buckled over laughing. I also wrote a comment in to win a photographed polaroid of the two by suggesting a Ghostella plot for Bridget's teddy bear Baby Bridget to star in.

Then I watched some vlogs from Cathy DeBuono, she's really sweet and hilarious and has a really awesome motorcycle.

I had another mini-meatball sub for lunch because my sister suggested it aloud. My mum and I made chocolate and peanut butter brownies. Food is delicious.

I went driving today! Okay it wasn't really that exciting, we went to a business park because my mum doesn't trust me around other moving vehicles yet and I can't blame her. I can't make a tight turn worth shit and I don't like going fast. I always say: "Cars are big metal boxes of death" ".. or doom," depends on the mood you catch me in. I topped out at like 31 mph, I was scared as hell, I'm such a pussy.

I'm thinking about all the ways I'm going to branch out next year because I've decided I need to make some new friends. Sure the old one are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, but new friends are cool too.

I've been listening to Katy Perry for the past hour and messing with my layout code on MySpace, I'm hooked again, it's kind of bad, but I don't care. xD

I wish Jill Bennett was my friend. I was watching her with Cathy DeBuono on some videos today and she is just the sweetest and most understanding girl I have ever seen and she's also from Indiana. Cathy would be great as a friend too, she's hilarious and like 6' tall which is so damn awesome. Oh Erin Foley should be my friend too, she's a comedian from Last Comic Standing, last season I believe, but she's a sweetheart. And I think me and Bridget McManus would be excellent friends because we have the same kind of ADD.

I need to be more confident.
I need to be more independent.
I want some more pasta salad.
I have work tomorrow.

kthxbye.

No comments: