Sunday, June 8, 2008

Forget all your hesitations

I'm back, I know you missed me!

So I had an absolutely fantastic weekend, yessir I did, but I really wish it didn't have to end. I already miss my friends too much.

We left Friday at maybe 1ish after eating some Subway and proceeded to sing our way up north. "Don't Stop Believing" is just the best song to sing at the top of your lungs, especially hitting those high notes you know you could normally never hit unless you were using all the breath in your lungs.

After a giant hug greeting we ate a little too much food then went roller skating! I hadn't been roller skating since maybe 5th grade, so I was a little worried. I'd been roller blading after that but it was definitely something I kind of had to relearn, but luckily I didn't fall down. I did however get pretty damn sweaty. Went to a local restaurant and had some good chicken parmesan and fettucine alfredo. Collapsing back at my friends house we kind of just chilled and were incredibly indecisive while we watched Along Came Polly. Quick trip to Starbucks and then back to the house for more lounging.

Woke up at 10am Saturday to go to Chicago! We booked it Speedy Gonzalez style to get to the train station to catch a train that ended up being 45 minutes late and damn was it windy on the platform. We walked along Michigan Ave. and looked into a couple little stores then went to a late lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I had some decent calimari (tentacles are delicious) and chocolate tuxedo cream cheesecake, I almost exploded. There were 7 of us so we got to sit in this rounded table tucked into the wall with some really awesome mood lighting.

Luckily it poured while we were inside so after dinner we headed off to H&M where I bought a tank top 'cause I could and in case it started to rain again I'd have something to change into on the train. Stopped into the new and incredibly giant Forever 21 for a bit, didn't buy anything but I really wanted to try a mess of things on. Caught the 6pm train home and had a little weather delay on the way back. Stupid tornadoes.

Grilled out at my friends' house and had some excellent strawberry shortcake then pretty much just did nothing again. There was much mention of going to a strip club but somebody was too chicken, we were going to get her a birthday lap dance, but whatever. More chilling and a quick trip to Meijer for some D batteries for the blow up mattress then minor hanging out and bed.

Woke up at like 8:30am, ate breakfast and left with another bout of giant hugs smashed up in there. Oh and I made a s'more using a big lighter. :]

First thing I did when I got home ('cause my family was non-apparent) was watch the new Brunch with Bridget and she had Spashley on. So now I've become addicted to South of Nowhere it's a show on The N, it's cute and upbeat. Got the new Katy Perry album 'cause it leaked and I had work tomorrow so I'm pissed off.

My head is pounding.
I want another s'more.
I wish I didn't have to leave the cool kids.
Work is the devil.

kthxbye.

No comments: