Friday, June 13, 2008

*spins glowsticks*

When I got to work this morning I had to go and sit in a room full of old guys and listen to them try and not talk dirty. They were trying harder than I thought they'd have too, I guess old guys really are perves but whatever. I got to waste an hour doing some nothing and taking minor notes.

I did a good chunk of work on the web site today, but other than that work was pretty damn boring. My mom and I went downtown for the Strawberry Festival and had the sweetest strawberry shortcake I think I've ever eaten. It was sickeningly sweet but still so delicious, especially since it had ice cream and it was near 90 degrees today.

I find that I get pretty engrossed in coding when I really need to fix something on the web site. In high school I had a lot of fun, that's right fun, doing html and web site design in one of the classes that I took my senior year. I'm going to try and take some computer-orientated classes at school 'cause at least that's something I'll enjoy every once and a while.

South of Nowhere again when I got home, I've got two episodes left which I am of course going to watch after this post. I've become addicted to the show, I <3 Ashley Davies. I think I should buy a Save Spashley t-shirt ... or not, I'm cheap whatever.

I got bored around 9 so I decided to make a dance mix ... 30 minutes later I was dancing in my underwear like a crazy person. All the cool kids dance in their undies, don't hate. I had my headphones on (the cord is at least 7 ft though) 'cause my family was trying to get sleepy, they have to go places in the morning, ha ha. Well I have to wake up at like 7am 'cause a guy from AT&T is going to try and fix our phone, the lines have been shitty lately. He's gotta come into my room and check out some connections so that means I've gotta be awake while he's there, hopefully I'll be able to go to sleep after that. That early in the morning I don't think I shouldn't have much of a problem.

Anyways, I only ended up dancing for like 20 minutes 'cause my stomach said "Bitch please." I drank some warm water and I feel better now. Then I just continued to watch more South of Nowhere.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and go for another bike ride if it's not too shitty outside. I think my mom said it might rain though. I have a really strong urge to start dancing right now because Sandstorm just came on my shuffle ... and if you don't know that song I guess you're just not even close to cool.

I <3 techno.
It's hot in my room.
I want some ice cream.
Tomorrow is Friday!!

kthxbye.

No comments: