Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't hit the boat!

Todays events will be listed in chronological order and with little to no detail ... I'm tired and my neck hurts, stfu please.

I jumped straight out of bed this morning, and I literally mean jumped.
Bovaria cream filled chocolate glazed donut. End of story.
Two mindless hours web site configuration.
Lunch break at the City Market downtown, massive roast beef sandwich.
I nerded out for 15 minutes at a comic book store.
3.5 more hours of web site configuration.
One whole fucking hour of database entry.
Pesto and BBQ chicken for dinner.
One hour of driving around in a business park yelling "Don't be British!" and "Use your turn signal" at my sister.
Today's top speed was 47mph, I'm moving up in the world.
Cherry & blue raspberry popsicle while watching McManus be a retard.
Bought two tee shirts at Threadless' summer sale.
Colored & did some origami.
Now I should be packing because ....

I'M GOING TO THE REGION TOMORROW!!!!
Be jealous.
I'm very excited, I really hope I don't hurt myself rollerskating.

I love singing to KT Tunstall. <33
I heard "I Kissed a Girl" twice on the radio today.

kthxbye.

No comments: