Sunday, June 15, 2008

I wish I could juggle

I woke up at 11:48am ... I think this is how I'm going to start all of my blog posts from now on.

Cap'n Crunch for brunch & I started watching Silence of the Lambs. I forgot Brooke Smith was in the first one (Erica Hahn from Grey's Anatomy) .. I also learned last month that she was in the last season of Crossing Jordan, she played a hardass there too. xD

But anyways my dad comes over and then the family (minus my mom) aka me, my dad, brother and sister go to the local park for a bike ride! It was really beautiful out and we rode on the trails not just on the roads so my mountain bike actually rode on some mountainous terrain .. crazy I know. The little rack I have on the back of my bike was loose however so it was rattling up a storm and pissed the fuck out of me. I was a pleasant peach. We stopped at the new nature center so my brother could get a rest, apparently he's either really out of shape or having a non-shifting bike is just plain shit going up hills (I think it's both). I think my brother has asthma too which really sucks 'cause he was wheezing pretty bad by the time we got back to the car. I got really pissed at my dad (even though it was Father's Day, I don't really care) 'cause not once did he stop to check on my brother, he left us all in the dust, my sister and I had to make sure my brother didn't collapse or anything. That boy was bright as a strawberry when we got back to the car.

I used to turn super red but my body learned to just sweat more, I still do turn red though. That's what I get for being so pasty. :]

Came home and I tried to get all the sweat off me, gross gross gross. Too early for a shower. After an hour break my dad took us (again minus my mom) to this Italian festival downtown. I had a giant, incredibly delicious and messy meatball sub. How I love ball-shaped meat, lol. Had some orange and vanilla Italian ice too, sooooo good. <3

Home once again & then I just hung out for the rest of the night. Watched the new Brunch with Bridget, it was decent, and I always look forward to a dose of that pervy McManus charm on Sundays. I like being lazy, it's the weekend, I'm allowed. Besides, I have work tomorrow. *ripsnarl*

I'm tired.
It mini-stormed earlier.
I love singing loudly.

kthxbye.

No comments: