Friday, June 27, 2008

Best abandon ship

10:05am, Cap'n Crunch, 3.5 miles on my bike, collapse on the floor, cold shower.

It's a nice little routine I've gotten into. I did another mini-profile for my rp and then grabbed a bit of lunch and watched another episode of VM. Then I watched another, and another but stopped to have my dad take me to the sporting goods store and get me my beautiful bday backpack.

It's green, has lots of pockets and zippers and straps and I <3 it. It's a model called Recon which makes me think reconnaissance mission like I'm in the army trying to get information on the enemy or something. But yea, I can't wait to have things to actually put in it. I'm going to take it with me to Michigan to put all my non-clothing things in. But I can't wait to use it when we're hiking in Yellowstone, which now we're getting a cabin outside the east entrance so it should be pretty awesome.

The next hour or two I spent writing because I wanted too. It was a character-based drabble, I think it was under 500 words but I'm not sure. It turned out pretty decent. I'm trying to get back into writing so once I have to write 8-10 paragraphs for the rp I won't have to write much fluff to get myself up there. Drabbles are what I think will help right now; even though they end up being condenses stories I know I could make them longer if I really needed to. I'm also trying to work on writing about emotion and thought processes rather than just actions and speech.

Anyways, a friend came and picked me up around 8pm and we headed off to another friend's house really quick to listen to his little brother's band for a bit. Picked up a friend there and headed out to bowling!! I actually did really good this time, 123 the first game and 159 the second, heck yes I rock. I was jamming out to the music and jumping around and just being all-around spastic which is great because I really needed to act like a retard. I used to be able to do that all the time at school and the only time I can do it at home is when my sister talks to me, which isn't that often.

We went to Arby's after and I got a chocolate shake and some curly fries. Ate them together, it wasn't as good as I expected. Left after a little chatting and went to hang out at a pool house with some other kids we know. I expected booze and sure enough they were all playing beer pong when we got there, we were trespassing btw so I really didn't want to be there. Sure enough maybe 30 minutes after we got there a cop shows up. He yells "Hey!" and all of a sudden guys are jumping the fence but I was actually relatively calm. I laughed when the guys practically fell over the other side of the fence, I looked to see if they were okay and saw the cop's flashlight so the rest of us just hurried off to our cars and left. Went home and now I'm here, I just chugged a bunch of water which I don't think was a good idea. That milk shake left me really thirsty.

Tomorrow I get to watch boys blow themselves up with fireworks! I miss you Kacey!!

My boxers are very comfortable.
I have to pee now.
It rained a lot tonight.

kthxbye.

No comments: