Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girl's got spunk

10:11am .. I don't really know how that happened. I woke up and there were already hooligans in my house so I suited up, ate a chewy bar, got a water bottle and was off for my bike ride. Once again, 3.5 miles, a cold shower and a long collapse on my bed led to an episode of Veronica Mars.

I watched two more episodes and surfed around the Internet. Listened and sang quite loudly to some Brandi Carlile and Katy Perry while I did a bit of writing, creating your own planet for a role play sounds fun, but baby does it involve some serious work. The rp I've joined is still in it's starting stages and players were to create a planet for the universe we're going to be playing in. My planet is closest to the universe's sun star so it's damn hot. Even has it's own races so I mixed up a little portfolio for those kids today. Later on I'll be working on a character profile ... well that is very very later on, i.e. after my vacations, super fun!

I did a little sketching which was a refreshment. It was more of a room plan than anything, but I really love doing that sort of stuff so I think I'm going to continue doing it throughout the summer. Calms me a little.

More VM and then a trip to the sporting goods store, yes I said it would come and it did. I got a nifty new pair of shorts and some new goggles but sadly no backpack. The one I wanted, too many pockets to handle and a striking green color, was frickin' $85 so I'm going to try and get my dad to buy it for me this weekend as a bday present. All the cool kids want expensive North Face backpacks for their bdays, don't discriminate.

My sister and I "needed" new bathing suits for this summer, well technically I'm the only who "needed" one, my sister actually grew out of hers. I want a wave proof top ... which doesn't really exist except in the surfing world so I'm going to end up wearing a t-shirt over my top so my boobs cannot unexpectedly flee my suit and give the beach a show. I did however try on some suits and was thus thoroughly depressed by said bathing suits. Fucking college. My sister got a really pretty purple and blue tye-dye suite though, so I'm happy for her ... though that was the suit that actually fit me, lol.

Came home and sulked while watching VM. I picked out my outfit for Warped Tour, or at least what I plan on wearing, that's right, I plan ahead bitches ... well it's still a month away but one can never be too prepared.

Speaking of, I got Brad Paisley's last three cds so I'm going to listen to those all day at work tomorrow to country myself up. There will most definitely be some binder work in store for me tomorrow, I can't wait!

Lucy Lawless was on the last episode of VM I watched before I started this post, so I'm going to end on a happy note.

I <3 K-Bell.
I <3 Xena, Warrior Princess ... and Gabrielle of course.
I slept exceptionally good last night.

kthxbye.

No comments: