Monday, May 26, 2008

You're my experimental game

I seriously can't get over Katy Perry's voice, she's got this rumbly thing going on, those low notes always get me. I actually skimped on her today, I skimped on music in general today. Now that I think of it, since my laptop has been on the fritz my leisurely music listening time has decreased quite drastically, oh gaud, must fix!

I went on a field trip to Target and finally bought Across the Universe 'cause even though I have a copy on my hard drive it's just better with extras, no doubt about it my friends. Mmm Jimothy Sturgess. I also bought some incredibly bright green nail polish, some crop sweat pants and a purty summer dress. That's right, I bought a dress, for wearing. It's crazy, but I liked the pattern and it's long (which is rare fro me) so I decided to get it.

Today was pretty boring, my sunburn prevented me from doing anything vigorous ...

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

Sorry I got lost in a Katy Perry haze, that last word requires a high note that I'm not supposed to sing after the house has gone quiet. But anyways, aloe all day, so much fun! When I went to Target I had to put pants on and it hurt like the dickens once more. But while I was there, I forgot to add earlier, there was a strawberry's & creme frappuchino in order, huzzah for those delicious calories.

I watched part of Kalifornia again, Brad Pitt is so fucking scary in this movie. I watch On the Town with Gene Kelley and Frank Sinatra, oh Turner Classic Movies the joy you bring me. Frank is the star of the month but the last time I watched TCM Judy Garland (<333) was the star so it was her all the time. Such a good deal for me.

The new Bridget was funny like always. I keep forgetting that Gillian Anderson is a natural blonde, Dana Scully was so pretty as a red-head. X-Files movie end of July! Oh and apparently the new Indiana Jones is really shitty ...

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER don't look!!!!!!!

My sister told me that there were aliens in it. The crystal skull was an alien skull. Seriously? I mean seriously, Indiana Jones and aliens. WHAT THE FUCK??? I was so looking forward to seeing this but now it just seems like it'll be really shitty, but I'm making my dad take me to see it anyways. I don't care.

END SPOILERS!!!!!!!

So now while I listen to I Kissed a Girl on repeat I'm going to paint my nails bright green!

I heart 3 Muskateers bars.
Judy Garland <33
Bridget McManus <333
MALL TOMORROW!!!
Region in less than two weeks, say what?

kthxbye.

No comments: