Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shoot girl!

What's hot ... Jill Bennett.
What's not hot ... Jill Bennett with clothes on. I love you girl!

Oh Baby Bridget, I just love the way that butchy voice compliments the snuggly-softness of your teddy bear exterior. I was watching vlogs on AfterEllen all day, 'cause I was bored and there was nothing on the television. I started off with We're Getting Nowhere (or Gettin' as Bridget likes to say) reviews of a couple episodes of season 5 of The L Word (or L-word pronounced luh-wurd by Keener) and I just got a hankering for some Bridget McManus.

I've also fallen in lust with Jill Bennett, that girl is a sex pistol. And she has an infinity tattoo, seriously could it get any better? Seriously, I mean seriously, I sound like I'm on Weekend Update with Tina Fey (ilu <33) except I say seriously instead of really, which technically has the same effect.

Oh oh and when they're reviewing L-word episodes they have sock puppets to act out certain scenes and occasionally they get up and re-enact scenes themselves. And of course they make incredibly dirty jokes.

So I was bustin' out laughin' most of the afternoon, and I even got a dose of the Blue Blaze! Did you know Liz Feldman won 4 daytime Emmy's? Yea that's right, for her writing on Ellen. I watched Ellen today, at the time it was on, not on DVR later.

I woke up at 9:15am children. I was on a mission to be clean for my permit photo, and I figured that sleeping 10 hours a day isn't really all that healthy for me. I ran up and down my stairs and danced in my living room and jumped over a chair like a bajillion times and almost stepped on my cats and then collapsed in my room. And it was all to the tune of Katy Perry, she gets me pumped (also currently listening to her, it's like a ritual now).

Oh and yea, I have my permit now, which would be exciting if I was 16 again, but I'm all old and lame, but I did however get a perfect on my written test. That's right, you wanna pass that written test you gotta watch television, sing Katy Perry and eat pretzels while you read that manual. Also I'm really good at memorizing random facts. I registered to vote too!! So know I can wear my Vote declare yourself tee shirt and not be frontin', yea boI (accentuate that 'i' makes it sound cooler, or at least sound cooler in your head unless you read this out loud like I do to proof it before I post it).

The sweats I got from Target are so comfortable, I could just wear them for the rest of my life. I changed into jeans to go to the BMV, I don't know why. I've become self-conscious about my appearance in public, I don't like it. I can't look a mess, ever, well except in my house. I had that problem at school too, I didn't really like going to the bathroom in the morning in my pajamas, I had to be fully dressed before I could be seen by the newly awakened Barbie's from the floor. Self-esteem was down, down, down. I seek approval from my peers, why would I do that? omg, I'm such a teen.

I get to go to a seminar tomorrow and learn new web site creating software. So I get to nerd out really hardcore. I also am getting my laptop taken care of tomorrow, some guy is gonna try and replace the fan for me. I've been using the desktop since Friday to post so I can get used to not having my baby with me.

I ate a lot of pretzels today.
Baby blue looks good on me.
I want to get my tattoo soon, but I don't know where to put it.
I need to read some more.

kthxbye.

No comments: