Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meow see...

Worked myself to the quick today. It rained again so I didn't feel like running outside. Inside again and man did I work 'til it burned. Elliptical for a mile then some serious leg work on this machine my mum has, idk what it's called but I did 100 diagonal squats with some serious tension. I got up off the machine, straight collapsed on the ground. I was lying like I'd fallen off a building, sprawled out with limbs haphazardly strewn this way, that way and even that other way. Breathing heavy, had to take a break but one of my cats just comes over and starts yelling (aka meowing incredibly loudly) at me to get up and let him outside. He's such a pest, so I hobbled my way to the back door and then collapsed in the living room again. Tops of my thighs hurt so much, but it's a good burn.

I finally got out of the house. Target isn't much of an excursion but I don't really care, it counts in my book. I bought boxers, I'm so awesome. Knit and super comfortable, my new sleep wear, and some new shorts too. Also I healthied (ah new verb!) up my lunch choices, because I was stuck with shitty homemade cheese quesadilla again today.

Speaking of boxers ... Lindsay Boxer how I love you. I've been re-watching me some Women's Murder Club 'cause I love those girls dearly. Pancake is still my favorite, no doubt about it. I'm thinking that I'll end up getting the James Patterson books from the library and reading up this summer. I'm not usually too keen on mystery but murder mystery is always a good start and since I can put faces with the characters the plots will definitely be able to keep my interest, well at least hopefully they will.

I think maybe I'll go to the movies this weekend, hopefully with somebody other than a family member, that would be nice. No guarantees because since all the cool kids I know are cool enough to have jobs it seems like they'll never have any free time. Narnia is out, I still want to see Baby Mama ... idk.

Syesha got kicked off Idol, so it's David vs. David as predicted at the top 10.

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.
My breath is minty fresh. xD
I love Pancake.
I love my kitties.
Sleep is good.
KT Tunstall in 6 days.

kthxbye.

No comments: