Friday, May 9, 2008

Ew

Rain makes me sleepy and I really don't like it. I slept an extra hour later than planned because I looked out the window and it was raining, still. Rain outside means exercise inside, two miles on the elliptical.

I read some of my book again today, The Year's Best Science Fiction 18th Annual Collection. Short stories are best for during the school year but I still find the stories interesting. It all gets my mind a-tickin' and a-buzzin'.

I finished my friend's birthday present, I wish there was a little more to it, but I think she'll like it.

My mum got an autographed Dierks Bentley cd today (apparently he's really hot and skinny in person).

My day was more suck than ever. Nothing exciting whatsoever.

It was cold out today.
Word searches are easy time wasters.
Vanilla ice cream is delicious.
I still love zombie movies.
I love singing to Sara Bareilles.
I need a Paramore poster.

kthxbye.

No comments: