Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dancing in the street

Being a bitch isn't that bad, it's waking up to do so that's the problem. I smacked my alarm and shoved my face under my pillows and ducked completely under my covers for an extra 10 minutes. No sleeping involved mind you, I was just cold. If I need to wake up early I have no problem with it, I'm not tired, I can be awake just like that *snap* which today kind of got on my brother's nerves, but I don't care.

My mum told me that the office building was ugly, so naturally I expected ugly but seriously this building is atrocious. It looks like your basic office park kinda building on the outside, long series of random businesses, drab color, right next to the highway, that wasn't so bad. But on the inside, everything is neutral, the paint is off white, the cubicals (visible straight from the door mind you) are gray and blech. It's the corporate offices, so there isn't the pretty appliance showroom like the other location my mum used to work at, and the storage warehouse is connected. Storage means drivers and drivers mean dirt so everything has a fantastic layer of dust. I had to dust off my desk as soon as I got there, it was gross.

My day was filled with mind-numbing tasks, like re-organizing cds and inputing contact information and redoing spreadsheets. Boring, boring, boring and that was actually all for my mum. Nobody else really has anything for me to do, the big hauncho, Bob, had me staple some stuff for him, very large pile of something mind you, but it was still boring. The company works with a lot of house builders so apparently the bulk of my work will be putting together copies of binders that the builders put together for their workers. Super fun!

The cubicle I occupy is across from Bob and my mum and next to the IT guy, his name is Aaron, he's very tall, kind of loud and his cubicle is a mess of wires and computer parts. He's cool.

I went about customizing my computer as best I could. New desktop background, downloaded Mozilla Firefox and AIM so I can talk to my mum when I'm at work and don't have to yell to her in her office. I learned how to use Microsoft Outlook and re-organized all my desktop icons.

I have rediscovered Pandora, it's an internet radio kind of site. You type in the name of an artists or band and it creates a radio stream of music from that person/group and people that sound like them. I was listening to my KT Tunstall channel all day!!

Watched the season finale of GG, it wasn't that great. I didn't think anything could top last week, too many emotions then. I felt bad for Serena, but nothing was so dramatic that it shocked me, the Blair/Chuck thing I didn't think would last ... and it didn't.

KT TUNSTALL IS TOMORROW!!!!!
I love pretzels.
White grape juice is delicious.
My feet are still cold.
Why doesn't the paper of Battlestar Galactica have edges?

Ooooooh, the Blue Blaze is on my mind ... ilu Liz Feldman and of course your sexy blue blazer.

kthxbye.

and 'cause I'm a giant retard ...
PS I talked to the most awesomest person in the whole entire world ever in the universe today, coincidentally she is from "The Region" don't know where that is? Means you're not cool, the end.

ILU CHUCKLES!! <33

No comments: