Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm begging you for mercy

There's a giant as hell blister on the back of my right foot and it's murdering me slowly. So much for actually jogging, I have no endurance, breathing is strained and my lungs were on fire. I am too out of shape.

Pessimism over .. know why, because I saw the new Narnia tonight!!!

I was looking forward to this movie for months, okay well years since I couldn't wait for the next movie after the first one. There was action wall to wall the whole movie so my eyes were glued to the screen the whole time. I just love everything about Narnia, the characters, the dialog, the costumes, the creatures, the scenery, it's just too amazing. It's movies like this that leave me dreaming for weeks upon end. The soundtrack is simply amazing and Regina Spektor was the closing credits song so I just about imploded in my seat.

The cast has grown so much and they are just incredibly gorgeous. William and Anna are simply fantastic, seems I've fallen head over heels for those pretty blue eyes once again (yes coincidently these two lovelies both have dazzling blue eyes). William is just as handsome as can be and Anna is breathtaking, the last dress she wore in the movie was beautiful. As High King Peter William was at his best during his fight scene with Miraz and as High Queen Susan Anna was at her best facing the Telmarian cavalry alone in the woods. I just cannot get over how fantastic this movie was. Hopefully I'll have some Narnia-infused dreams tonight.

I'm getting my permit (again) tomorrow, I'm sure to have lots of fun waiting in the BMV office for hours.

I got a job!!! I'm pretty much a temp at my mum's work, 3 days a week $8 an hour which is great. My dad also wants me to help him with his web site this summer as well, so there might be some extra cash flow in there as well.

Currently it's still 5 days 'til KT Tunstall, I cannot wait!!
WMC was cancelled, I'm quite upset.
I miss my friends.

Oh new music, Duffy, The Bird and the Bee and Charlotte Sometimes. Fantastic stuff.

kthxbye.

No comments: