Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am me, the universe and you

Mowing the lawn is much harder than I remember, especially since mine has a delightful downslope to it. The lawnmower made my hands vibrate like crazy, they were shaking hard enough for it to hurt after only a minute or two which, of course, was just fantastic. It was a nice day and it's supposed to rain tomorrow so good thing I did it today ... I mean good thing my mum told me to do it today. :]

I spent most of the day on the Internet because I am just that fabulous. Most of that time was on AfterEllen.com, good site, don't discriminate it's not nice. I watched the newest Brunch with Bridget (ilu Bridget McManus <3) and Liz Feldman's new vlog (still want a blazer bra!). Those women, I mean seriously, funny as hell. I love them to pieces they make me laugh so damn hard.

I vacuumed and scared the cats. I reorganized some of my music. I did my laundry (finally), and I even managed to watch like 4 episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Women's Murder Club.

Great episode. I saw my little Pancake (<33 ilu Cindy Lou) and Lindsay finally caught the Kiss-Me-Not killer. Well caught isn't the best word more like gets-strangled-by-then-shoots-three-times-in-the-chest-and-kills-him, but whatever. And her daddy got shot and I cried ... television needs to stop making me cry.

My mom thinks I'm going to end up temping in the local business park which sounds like so so so much fun. Filing papers, copying papers, handing out papers, hopefully recycling papers.

I watched last night's episode of Gossip Girl too. Dear Lord, I was crying for Serena, poor baby her life is so messed up I'm just happy she's got Blair to fall back on (and Chuck and Nate too). I love to hate Georgina, it's just too much fun. Dan has been getting on my nerves for the longest time so even though he makes Serena happy I kind of like that he's veering away from her. And seriously, Blake Lively (Serena) is too pretty, kind of hurts to look at her sometimes, but I just can't help it.

Rain is predicted for tomorrow.
I want some chocolate.
It's kind of cold in my room.
My glasses need cleaning.
I love Aubrey Dollar.
I love Blake Lively.
KT Tunstall in 7 days.

kthxbye.

No comments: