Thursday, May 15, 2008

If only you could see me now

Loud singing always makes me happy, well at least moderately loud singing. My brother has conferences the rest of the week (aka just tomorrow) so he came home early and my now daily ritual of singing too loudly in the shower has had its volume turned down. But KT Tunstall is kind of hard to sing incredibly loud ... jeez I love her voice .. and her. Five days!!

There's a chance I might get into see her for a private concert before her big, which is blowing my mind. A local radio station is having a contest: Come up with green ideas for the community, home life, work life what have you, send it in and you can win! My mum e-mailed me, I don't know how I'd be able to handle that much Katie, she's just so fantastic. I think she might've been one of my first musician crushes, ooo sharing time ... no thank you.

I acquired the rest of the current episodes of Women's Murder Club today, Pancake I still love you to pieces. "Please don't give me the laser vision, it makes me nervous," oh hugs for you Cindy Lou.

Chinese for dinner!!! I ate healthy all day then my dad comes over "You girls want me to get you chinese for dinner?" Seriously was that a real question? I didn't eat as much as I wanted to, I'm trying to teach myself to eat smaller portions, but y'know chinese just doesn't really work that way.

Grey's was fantastic. It left me fluttery, and if you know me you probably know why. But George was soooooo adorable with Tuck, he's such a cute little baby. I felt bad for Lexie, Meredith is really a bitch and I seriously wanted to punch Cristina in the face. Eric Dane needs to stop being so handsome but Sloan needs to stop being such a horndog. I really cannot wait for next week's two-hour season finale.

Lost made me cry at the beginning. I felt so bad for Sayid, Kate and Sun. Sayid and Kate didn't have anybody to go back to and Sun didn't have Jin. The rest of the episode, I don't know, I mean it was good because it's Lost, but I just wasn't paying attention. The bomb thing at the end, wow, that's a twist. And the Orchid station or whatever, I really don't know what that's all about but it's going to prove to be great plot for the next episode. Claire's mom at Jack's dad's funeral, oh dear. As soon as I heard that accent I said, "oh shit Claire's mom"; and Jack couldn't say anything to keep his story straight, he looked like he was about to cry. Two weeks 'til that finale, it will be excellent.

Office season finale on DVR is a must for tomorrow.
More Women's Murder Club now.
I need to start waking up earlier.
I sent in another job application.
Library trip this weekend maybe.
Getting my permit (again) on Saturday ... hopefully.
My feet are cold.

KT Tunstall in 5 days.

kthxbye.

No comments: