Monday, May 5, 2008

Exercise does a body good

So I woke up before noon and exercised.

That's right I was productive, it's amazing. I biked 3.5 miles bitches, I was so damn tired when I got back to my house. There's a park around the corner where I bike the track they've got, I'd go somewhere a little prettier but I like to know how long I'm going for, maybe if I get the urge I'll make a new route for myself somewhere, but I really don't know.

After a cold shower, so good, I collapsed in my chair and chilled with a steak quesadilla, delicious, I made it, I rock (oooh run-on sentence). Television, computer file organizing and emptying the dishwasher lead me to the completion of Guitar Hero II on medium. Freebird was my finale, I irl lol'd (how you like that chatspeak homies).

Apparently I'm going to apply for some jobs tomorrow, exciting I know. Let's see, Books-A-Million, PetSmart or Michaels, those are my choices. I refuse to work in the food service industry, I don't like working with food, or at least other people's food, can't take the pressure. Books is my first choice because I think I'd prolly go nuts if I got a job there, I would be devoted to no end. I love books, the end.

I jumped on the trampoline with my cat today.
My brother got hit in the face with a baseball.
My laptop burnt my lap.
I still love SIRIUS radio.
My room looked exceptionally orange this morning.
Seely Booth is too sexy.
I love Remy Hadley.
Cake frosting is only good in small doses.

kthxbye.

No comments: