Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I just wanna use your love

I've just come off of another YouTube Katy Perry binge, omg, this obsession hurts in a good way.

Okay but today I don't think could've been any more boring if it tried. I spent 3 straight hours inputting information into the company's database. My fingertips were cold and my wrists hurt and so did my shoulders and I really needed to scream. My mum ditched me for a lunch meeting that's why I was stranded.

When I listen to Pandora, my KT Tunstall station, there are those occasional songs where I get this incredible urge to sing at the top of my lungs, and I can't even hum or anything 'cause it's so damn quiet in the office. So I got home today and sang Katy very loudly. I can't wait for her album to come out (JUNE 17th!!!) so I can listen to it all the time without having to search the internet for performances. The best quality mp3s are on her site but there are only 4 songs there, so yea.

Every time I looked down at the keyboard today I got distracted by my nails, I did mention they're bright green right? I had a turkey club from Steak 'N' Shake for lunch, it was so good, too much mayo though, and those french fries. Delicious. I love potatoes so I love my french fries to taste as potatoey as possible, that's why BK fries are my favorite fast food taters.

I spent 2 hours doing a profile for a character I'm going to role-play on one of my super nerd sites. That's right, I role-play, it's like writing a novel in a group but you're only in charge of a select few characters that way surprises just pop up and you can take advantage of them without having to think of them. Though I do admit, it is incredibly nerdy, it's nice to pretend to be somebody else for an hour or so a day. It's like getting lost in a book.

BMV tomorrow, my dad is taking me yet he never told me when he was coming to get me, so I'm waking up at like 9am so I can exercise and shower before he gets here mid-afternoon, that's my prediction. Hopefully I'll actually get my license before the summer is over because after the 60 mandatory waiting period after you get your permit I've got less than 3 weeks to git'r'done, and since procrastination seems to be a big theme in my interest in driving, there could be a potential problem there.

I totally rocked my skinny jeans today.
I really want it to storm.
Snickerdoodles are delicious.
Katy Perry <333

kthxbye.

No comments: