Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Such a pretty voice

I was productive again today, well I exercised at least. The rest of the day was major lounging around and catching up on my lack of sci-fi during the year (Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis ftw).

I also, quite fortunately, remembered to finally download the new M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel album, She & Him Volume One. Now seriously, Zooey has one of the prettiest voices I have ever had the chance of hearing (and of course the girl herself is just gorgeous). It's '20s style, real jazzy maybe even early country if you listen close enough. It's bluesy enough to make you dream and it's a real surprise coming from such a little lady like Zooey. I always have a really hard time getting You Really Got A Hold On Me out of my head whenever I hear it and I'm going to bed with this sultry voice as my lullaby.

Buzznet provided me with some Hayley scoping, of which I've not done in quite some time. I saw that cutie on The Sauce on Monday and she's just so adorable it hurts.

My computer crashed when I was going to watch some House before bed (Thirteen craving) so I resorted to the other Deschanel sister. I was so delighted to figure out that Emily and Zooey were sisters, I mean it's very apparent now but before it didn't really occur to me. An episode of Bones with commentary was what ended my visual stimulus for the night and Zooey's lulling me to sleep as I type.

No jobs today, scheduling conflict, tomorrow morning is go.

kthxbye.

No comments: