Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Technology <333

I GOT MY BABY TODAY!!

After waking up & deciding to be lazy & not go on my bike ride I took a shower. While I was standing nekkid in front of my window, which I often do and I'm trying to stop 'cause I don't have a curtain and people can see me from the street, I saw a DHL truck drive by and the driver look up at the house. After squealing 'cause I thought he saw my bday suit, I thought wouldn't it be funny if he was bringing my laptop.

&he did, fer srs kids.

He was all sign this, so I scribbled, shut the door and ran to get scissors and open the box. First thing I did was kiss it, that's right physical affection for my laptop, I hugged it too.

So after 4 hours of customization, ie copying over files, downloading programs and just making it look beautiful, my fancy little baby was all ready for use. I knew my old laptop was slow but oh my goodness, my new baby (which I'm going to name I just haven't picked out a sufficient title yet) is fast like a cheetah!! &the speakers sound amazing and it's all shiny and silver on the inside and midnight blue on top. I'm reconsidering putting stickers on it 'cause it's just so damn purty at the moment.

I have, at random periods during the day, been kissing my laptop, just above the screen @ the middle. I am just so enamored with this pretty piece of technology, I think my life is now complete .. okay not really but I'm so effin' happy right now!!

I checked out a bunch of LOLXENA's after lunch (http://lolxena.blogspot.com) so I had Xena on the brain most of the day. Maybe I should name my laptop Gabrielle ... idk, whatever. I also wrote a bit of fanfiction today ... okay it was more like fangirlreallyreallywishesitwouldhappen fiction but whatever.

I heart my laptop.
I'm starting to pack tomorrow.
I heart my laptop.

kthxbye.

No comments: