Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympics whar?

So my beautiful laptop cost me $913.82 ... I miss that money. I'm getting paid back for it but still. Over the summer I made approximately $1317.66 and spent every single cent, well at least I will have once my text book order goes through. The laptop is going to end up getting here right as I'm leaving for school which makes me angry. I paid an extra $39 to get it shipped in two days, but those two days are after the time it takes the factory to put together my baby.

Anyways I went to a p-p-p-pool party today! And I didn't get sunburned!!! It was the normal girls and some guys that they play frisbee with and it was an all out ball brawl (ie we threw balls at each other) for at least the first hour and a half. Every time I threw a ball however I kind of fell out of my top which was damn uncomfortable but I won't likely be wearing my suit again this year except for tomorrow after shopping with my girlies. I don't really know what I'm going to buy, I'll prolly head into Buckle to buy a few tank tops but I don't really feel like spending the rest of my money. I've got about $60 of cash and I think that's all I'll be spending.

The other day while I was discussing why I wanted to work in the libraries at school I said that I loved old books and the smell of them so when my mom went to the Goodwill Outlet today she brought back these two books for me, one from 1946 and the other from 1899!!! The one from 1899 had a newspaper article in it about the guy who the book is based on ... and of course they both smell just fabulous and look awesome.

I watched the new Harry Potter trailer and then proceeded to re-read Luna Lovegood's biography because she is my favorite HP character, in a close second is Hermoine. After that I watched She & Him's new music video for "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" and was reduced to slack-jawed awe as Zooey winked at the camera. I <3 her ... & now I'm listening to the cd and singing along very quietly because I love her voice. I think I need to send away for her autograph or something so I can frame it and have it forever.

I love women's sand volleyball.
Gymnasts have scary muscles.
Phelps already won a gold.

kthxbye.

No comments: