Saturday, August 9, 2008

Can you go another round?

Wednesday's blog was the 69th post. I just thought I should announce that ... be a perv and laugh.

So how did I spend 8.8.08 you ask?

Pretty much like every other day. I woke up at 12:21pm, had leftovers for lunch and lounged in front of my computer for a couple hours. I decided to be active around 2:30pm so I jogged 15 mins on the eliptical, I only did a mile and a quarter but I was sweating like none other because I didn't have my fan on nor my window open. Being the only room on the second floor means I get all the heat! Super fun let me tell you. I did some crunches, pumped some iron (20 repetitions is barely pumping but whatever) then took an incredibly cold shower.

Went back to my computer and watched my favorite Pam Beesly episode, ie The Dundies where Pam gets plastered at Chili's. The Whitest Sneakers Award, good for Pam. Oh yea and then there was that first Jam/PB&J kiss. I <3 Jim Halpert.

For some reason .. aka I just found out about this new film poking fun at 50s sexploitation B films called Bitch Slap! ... I wanted to watch Grindhouse, so I did. I only have the Planet Terror half though, but it was still good and I still shudder when Dr. Block pops the boil or whatever on that guy's tongue and when Dakota breaks her wrist in the door.

More Internet surfing produced nothing much at all. I saw the world premiere of Morningwood's new video for their new song "Sugarbaby" on FNMTV on MTV and watched like three seconds of the Olympics opening ceremonies. Like it says on my Facebook: Emma prefers slutty puppets to olympic games. I went on Morningwood's MySpace and watched the last in a series of Blog Mitzvah's where Chantal (the lead singer) and her husband Jimmy (not in the band at all) answer questions from fans. They are so fucking hilarious together. Especially when Chantal called some girl a bitch at least 30 times.

I needed a picture for a character I'm working up and decided to use Jemina Pearl, the lead singer of Be Your Own Pet, so I spent a good hour looking through trillions of pics of her and the band.

Yesterday was my last day or work, it was boring as hell, I'm glad to be done. I had to write a thank you e-mail to my boss today though. I think he talked to me directly only two times the whole summer (and I was sitting right outside of his office).

My text books for school cost $497.82. I'm going to try and order my laptop from Dell tomorrow. It's an Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue, my dad just has to confirm that he likes it considering he and my mom are paying me back for it separately.

My closet is a mess.
Two weeks until I move back to school.
Oyster crackers are delicious.

kthxbye.

No comments: