Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh Lisa <3

I have switched my favorite Veronica, it's official: I heart Lisa Origliasso.

I've always thought of her as the prettier one but I always wanted to be like Jess with her crazy tattoos and piercings and killer voice. But now I just love Lissie more, she's cuter, tinier, stronger, has a great voice &is quite funny. I also like her fashion sense a little more than Jess' now.

picture k


Isn't she just spectacular? Yea, so I haven't come up with a name for my laptop today but I watched Cat Davis' new vlog on AfterEllen and now want a car so I can name it too.

She has a blue Scion XD and calls Kevyn (y b/c it's androgynous) her "shiny blue dyke-mobile" ... why is she so a-mazing? Oh I don't know, maybe 'cause she's from Greenfield, Indiana. That's like 20 minutes south of my current location. First Indiana spits out Jill Bennett &now Cat Davis. This girl is just full of the funny, jokes at every "hard gay left turn."

Her pick-up line: "Hi my name's Cat, y'know like pussy."

Seriously, I heart her too much. &She had Eden Riegel as her first guest who's from this web series Imaginary Bitches that I think I blogged about a really long time ago. I think Monday I caught up on all the episodes, Eden is adorable &imaginary friends who are bitches, fer srs, that's great stuff.

I found a new Veronicas song that I love to pieces, it's called "Everything." I listened to the Hook Me Up album at least 5 times today. I also watched all imaginable Veronicas videos on YouTube and stalked their MySpace a little. Oh oh oh and I DVR-ed their performance on TRL, they're so fab. They looked wicked cute & Lis has this great hat that I really want.

I get to pack all tomorrow, I'm foregoing a bike ride (did one today) so I'll be inside all day. I went grocery shopping today so I've got plenty of snacks for the start of the year, dunno how long they'll last.

I heart Lissie. <33
The V-Rons are wicked rad.
Electro-pop is heaven.

kthxbye.

No comments: