Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh college

So today was my first day as a sophomore &I actually missed going to class. It's amazing being on campus again &just being able to walk around all these people ... especially since walking to class I'm constantly bird watching, hey there college ladies. ;)

But anyways, I have classes with a couple people I know but didn't figure that out until class ended so next time I'll actually have somebody to sit with. Had my first meal at the dining halls, oh how I missed not having to make my own meals. I've just been nostalgic since I got here especially after seeing all my friends again.

Friday I moved in &unpacked everything then set off to visit friends. I really miss just being able to go down the hall to see them 'cause now I've either got to walk a block&ahalf or get driven over. Why did everybody decide to be all dependent? I don't understand.

I love my room &I love having my beautiful laptop here with me. I've named her now: Georgia Drew but I call her George or G.D. I named her after this character from BJ Fletcher Private Eye a web series on AfterEllen that I'm addicted too.

My roommate is really nice &she actually talks to me which I don't know if I expected that now that I think about it. I haven't been able to hang out with all my friends from last year yet but I hope to see the rest of them by the end of the week.

Mondays are my longest days of the week, out@7am &in@5:30pm, it's crazy. Physics quizzes at 7:30 in the morning? Seriously, who can do that? Tomorrow & Thurs are the same, 3 classes with two 2-hour breaks in between. Weds I've got 4 classes & Friday only 3 but I start at 9:30am which is great. Tues-Fri I end at 2:30pm which is a-mazing!

7:30's suck balls.
Uh Huh Her is fabulous.
I really wanna go to a record store.

kthxbye.

No comments: