Sunday, August 17, 2008

I miss Bridget!

So yesterday I went on a Veronicas binge.

It all started when I watched the video for the 4th single of their new album Hook Me Up called "Take Me On The Floor" (and boy do I). But anyways they looked, well they just looked really good, and that song really makes me want to dance (and I did 'cause no one was home, very loud music oh yes) so then I went on a gallery binge at one of their fan sites while listening to their new cd on repeat (it's sinfully electropop-tastic). After that I went to their official web site and watched all the vids they've posted, little plugs for gigs and stuff on tv. Of course the whole while I was rekindling my crush on Jess, she's always been my favorite.

And I don't think I've mentioned this but I was crazy in love with these girls my junior year of high school (05-06) and went so far as to participate in Veronicas Day (the 14th day of every month after their cd release Feb. 14th), listen to the cd at least 3 times a day and of course post non-stop on their fan forum. I never did get a chance to see them in concert but I did draw their band logo on my sneakers in Sharpie.

Oh man, I just relived some amazing moments while I was writing that. I like their new album much more than the old one. I'm not usually into music that's this far into the pop genre but there's enough electronic beat and pretty faces to make the fangirl in me squee with joy. Oh and I even made a Veronicas-themed desktop, baby it's good.

PICSPAM!

Lis is fondling Jess, how sweet. Hot Australian twin sisters FTW!!

Anyways, I got all of this incredibly delicious smelling shampoo, conditioner and body wash at the store today. The body wash is cucumber melon, makes me want to lick my own skin .. it's my Axe, lol jk. I got all the rest of the stuff to re-stock my dorm but I've gotta get some food or whatever on Thurs. maybe. I wanted to buy some plain t-shirts, likes Hanes or whatever, but the ones they had had pockets, no thank you. Though I could probably pull that off. Oh, I bought silver nail polish, just 'cause I could.

Went to the State Fair again today and guess what? No, you won't get it, there were cheerleaders everywhere. And I immediately thought of Bridget McManus, the pervy high school cheerleader version that is. Then I remembered that BWB is on hiatus until September, no more Bridge to perk up my Sundays. *sadfaice* The cheerleaders where middle schoolers I think, maybe some high schoolers too? I couldn't really tell, they were all really tiny and looked pretty young. Needless to say I didn't find them very good eye candy.

I had a strawberry milkshake within 15 minutes of entering the fairgrounds (that was all waiting in line, ew). We, aka me brother sister & dad, went to see the horses, sheep, more horses, llamas and alpacas and then the bunnies <33333. So after squeeing for a good half-hour my dad & brother pried my sister and I away from the bunnies and I watched my brother fail at some games. We had pork tenderloin sandwiches for dinner then took the tractor-trailer-ride thinger around the whole fair loop. I scoped out the pretty people while my brother complained about how we were going to get back too late for him to have a friend over. We complete our loop, get a box of salt water taffy and then kick it on home. Oh and we drove in my dad's matchbox little Porche (por-shuh or how I say it, porch), that car is so fucking small.

I did some minor/major Zooey crushing before and immediately after the fair. I watched the "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here" video again and my heart skipped at 2:06 with that pretty wink. I posted it on Facebook then watched it two more times. Listened to the album twice before the fair and once after and then did just a bit of gallery checking.

I watched Rocky Horror just prior to posting this entry so I've got "The Time Warp" stuck in my head like normal. I'm thinking if I'm in shape and in the mood around Halloween I might actually dress up for the showing on campus. Fuck that movie is amazing.

I heart Zooey Deschanel.
I got an ace pair of jeans from my mom today.
Jess Origliasso is hott. (that's right two t's)

kthxbye.

No comments: