Monday, July 28, 2008

Wonderful electric

Cat Power, Keane, Katy Perry, Goldfrapp & Kasabian. Database fix to the extreme. I would say, out of the 7ish hours I worked today at least 5 of them had something to do with that stupid database. I've actually come to like doing it though because it's really easy and I can focus on my music and surf the Internet via that fantastic alt+tab function.

Got home and my mom had me drive to my brother's school to drop off his registration paperwork then I took the highway back one exit, lol. That was my first time on the highway, it wasn't too horrible considering the speed limit is 55 around Indy because the population is so concentrated. It's not that I'm that scared of driving I'm just scared that I might fail my driver's test which would bum the fuck out of me. My mom still wants me to try and get my license before I go to school and I think I could fit the test in because I've only got 5 days of work left.

But anyways I'm super freakin' pumped for Warped Tour even though I haven't heard if my travel buddy is going with me. Either way, with or without a tag-along, I think I'll have a good time, as long as it doesn't rain. I've decided pretty much what I'm wearing and what I'm bringing with me.

NEW EPISODE OF THIS JUST OUT WITH MY BUDDY LIZ FELDMAN! I'm so happy to have my weekly dose of the Feldman magic back in my life. She did an "in the field" kind of thing where her and her friend Raimy (ray-mee) shot video of Dolores Park in San Fransisco during Pride, it was scary as hell. There were wall-to-wall lesbians and these women in leather, oh dear. But Liz drank made rainbow Gaytorade, aka layered jello in rainbow colors, and drank it out of a straw. "We're [her and Raimy] are no Rachel Ray, but we could be Rachel Gay."

Work again tomorrow. Should be pretty darn fun. [/sarcasm]

Stir-fry is delicious.
I <3 KT Tunstall.
School now please!

kthxbye.

No comments: