Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I only wanna be closer to you

Things I missed while on vacation:
1. Kacey Kacey!
2. My computer
3. Singing incredibly loudly
4. Women's Murder Club
5. My kitties <33
6. Not eating fast food

So.... I spent the first three hours of my work day at the prettiest store of the company I work at. It's a showcase so there are shiny appliances everywhere and the walls are all pretty colors. My mum went back to finish the inventory of the Le Creuset cookware (so many pretty colors!) so we went around checking off things in the back first then did some labeling and re-organizing of the merchandise in the actual store. The two new colors we got in were Dijon (yellow/gold) and Caribbean (light teal) so we made a new display using the Dijon with the Cobalt cookware and then put the Caribbean back with the Flame (orange) and Cherry. I have had my fill of ceramic and cast-iron cookware let me tell you.

We went out to the mall for lunch (since it was across the street) and had some extremely tasty chinese, terryaki chicken, egg noodles and veggies (cabbage wasn't good though). We then proceeded down to Journey's to get me a new pair of Chucks ... mine have loose heels, ripped insides and outsides (there's a hole in my right shoe that's 3 inches long). After complaining about their dirtiness we bought them and some very brightly colored no-show socks and headed back to the corporate office for some mind-numbing work.

I made labels, worked on the web site and ... well yea that was it. And of course I goofed off. :]

After work we went to the new Wal-Mart near us and it was damn pretty. I mean Wal-Mart's are always ugly high ceilings with horrible light and their so damn white and floors are ugly but this one, very nice. First thing I said when I went inside was "Why is everything so blue?" All the signs and suck were this really pretty kind of sky blue and the floor was red clay looking and even though it was backwards and we couldn't find anything it was pretty cool. We bought a squirt gun and some Pokeman (pokemanz!!) cards for one of my brother's friend's birthday then went home.

I watched some Women's Murder Club and then had a GIANT (aka thick) burger and a tasty salad for dinner. Chocolate cake followed and so did an episode of Veronica Mars and some serious Facebooking, lol.

Actually when I first got home I locked myself in my room, turned my music up really loud and sang to my heart's content. <33 I am currently singing to Brandi Carlile .. just not as loudly as I was earlier.

Tomorrow I get to go downtown in the morning then to another store for inventory, should be pretty cool.

Oh and I got this most super freakin' excellently fabulously fantastically magnificent bday present. I really do <3 Jim (and you too Kacey!!).

WARPED TOUR IS IN 2 WEEKS!!
I hate clean shoes.
I still love my little Pancake. <33

kthxbye.

No comments: