Thursday, July 24, 2008

Loud music in the wee hours

Database, web site, photo search. That's the jist of my day, though I did have me some Wendy's for lunch. Delicious.

After work (we left 10 mins early) my mum and I went off to our hair appointment across town. My mum went to get her hair colored and I went for my highly anticipated hair cut. BITCHES I GOT MY BANGS BACK!!

I also got my hair layered so I look simply marvelous at the moment, thought my bangs are incredibly curly, my mum thinks they're cute. :D

I came home and watched the new vlog episode of We're Getting Nowhere and laughed myself silly. I then proceeded to watch a previous episode of You Can't Take Them Anywhere where I watched Bridget and Karman make fools of themselves (again) on snowboards. I surfed the Intarwebz, ate a tasty spicy chicken quesadilla and then watched an episode of Veronica Mars.

After checking Facebook and finding that I have not yet gotten a positive response from a certain Lieutenant of mine I proceeded to obsess over my outfit for Warped Tour. Yesterday I donned suspenders, today I had a pretty dress and my new kicks on. Narcissism suits me, yes it does. I still don't know what I'm wearing to the concert, which I am going to Lieutenant or not, nothing's gonna stop me from seeing my summer lust crush bands. No sir/ma'am. I did however manage to pick out an outfit for tomorrow and rock a side ponytail really freakin' hard.

Heck yes.

Now I'm debating whether or not to continue with some VMars or to surf the Intarwebz, I think both would be best.

MY LADIES ARE COMING TOMORROW!! Oh my goodness am I excited, and with my hair all did, ooh, this is going to be a great weekend. I don't think I'll be within computer reach tomorrow or Saturday night so look for me on Sunday.

Vanilla candles are <3.
Vacuum cleaners are icky.
I have to pee. xD

kthxbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pics of this hair plzkthx!