Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's up?

Work was relatively interesting today, I was pretty surprised. I made a damn pretty calendar on Excel for my mom and since I was working slowly I ended up working for a little more than an hour. I did a little databasing using my amazing fast alt+tab skills to surf the Internet for pics of the bands I'm going to see at Warped tomorrow.

I can't remember if they have mini-posters or anything for the bands to sign so I made some sheets with pics of them to sign in case they don't have anything or if they run out. I read about the bands online and tried to learn the names of the members or re-learn them because I forgot some. Maybe if I type them out I'll remember better...

Charlotte Sometimes: Charlotte (vocals), Spencer (drums), Coley (keys), PJ(guitar) & Shaun (bass).
Ludo: Andrew (vocals & guitar), Tim (guitar), Convy (keys), Marshall (bass) & Matt (drums).

Okay maybe that'll help. I went downtown for lunch and met up with a rep from Emmis Communications, they own a lot of radio stations all over the country. She gave us a tour of the corporate headquarters which was really awesome. There were sound booths everywhere and the offices were really cool. We went to a place called The Capitol Grille for lunch and I had this massive cheeseburger, it was delicious but it kept falling apart and I couldn't finish it. Did some stuff on the web site and helped some of the builder guys with some mild tech support (aka they can't use Excel, lol) and looked up some more pictures.

Got home and immediately set to work on my signs, I ended up spending so much time on Katy Perry's that I only made Charlotte Sometimes a sign too. I've actually decided I don't want to wait in line to meet Cobra Starship so I can go and shmooze around the merch tables and make friends. I'm gonna still try and loiter around the WEI booth and I have more bands to see so I can take some pictures for a friend. At the moment I only really want to see Katy, Charlotte & Ludo. I could live without Ludo but Andrew was such a sweetheart at the 500 so I kind of want to see him again and give him another hug.

My signs actually took me a total of about 3 hours which is crazy as hell. I copied fonts off dafont.com, I <3 that web site. So yea I picked out my final outfit for tomorrow and have all my shit packed up but I'm still waking up 45 mins early to make sure I've got everything settled. It's not supposed to rain during the day but there is possibility for storms at night but hopefully it'll be late at night 'cause I don't really know how long Warped will go on tomorrow. Don't know band play times 'til tomorrow either.

I've got lots of money to spend. I'm thinking about two t-shirts at the moment. Maybe some random shit, idk. Fun, fun, fun.

Katy Perry I love you.
Andrew <333.
SPF70 fer shur.

kthxbye.

No comments: