Monday, September 1, 2008

Couture plz.

Oh how I wish I was an Upper East Sider. The scandals, the money, the clothes, the foxy ladies, it's all too much.

So if you hadn't been able to tell by the opening line, Gossip Girl has re-entered my life &I could not be happier. A weekly dose of Blake&Leighton, such excellent eye candy, fer srs kids. Bleighton ftw! But then again Waldsen is just easier to blog about because I have nothing but picspam proof of Bleighton.


say what? too cute!

With Waldsen there's so much video evidence &I can obsess about every scene they share. Blair&Serena are the best BFFs ever in the universe. Blair forgives Serena for sleeping with Nate. Serena helps Blair get through her bulimia break &through her mommy angst. Blair takes care of drunk Serena ... on multiple occasions. Okay well most of the time it's really Blair being incredibly awesome &putting up with Serena's shit, but Serena has to put up with the Blair Bitch which pretty much evens everything out. &Srsly, they are simply the cutest (&hottest) BFFs evar in tha univers!



So now every Monday (at least until Heroes starts) I'll be Bleighton squeeing hardcore ... after that it will be strictly KBell-Panettiere squee, except that my little blonde pixie won't be in all of the new season. Why oh why? I heart Elle, she's an electric bitch ... electric&foxy.

GG has KBell too ... GG = KBell.
Pretty makes me squee.
Vanila soft serve. <33

xoxo
Gossip Girl ... jk

kthxbye.

No comments: